Any information from a user assists us in providing customized products which enhances the shopping experience. e.g. When an order is placed with us, contact and card details are recorded
The provided information, though, is subjected to the strictest privacy norms to retain the customer’s faith and to nurture it
The Internet Service Provider (ISP) manages the data by co-working with our seasoned associates for adherence to the policy terms. Like any other webpage which functions over cyberspace, we too collect some user data as follows:
- Gathered information includes online shared data (cookies etc.)
- Information fetched from other customers(to understand product demand)
- Information from known/anonymous sources to develop personalized services and detect frauds We collect only specific information that aids in buttressing customer experience.
The methodology of Information Collection
- While making an online/in-store purchase or during a transaction
- While Creating an Account
- While becoming a part of our Promotional Activities
- While Contacting Us
- Device Information When you are browsing through our online portal, information like device type, Operating System (OS), IP address, redirect route and any other data about the website’s session is accessed
- Browsing Information Web beacons, cookies and identifiers of the mobile device are some of the technologies used to gather information. Such tools augment the efforts towards offering a personalized shopping experience
- Location Information This information is meant to check the device being utilized for browsing our portal. It will lower the chances of carrying out fraudulent/phishing transactions.
- Passwords are only used for accessing an online account
- We never share customer details with any third party
- Secured networks, technical access controls, security systems, and other practices are used to protect information.
Personal Information Usage
- Regarding the products & customer service, we keep you updated about the product information by working round the clock.
- For personalizing the User Interface(UI) especially about the offers, products, promotions, and services.
- In order to converse about the shipped products and services.
- To contribute towards website’s integrity, business, and services.
Privacy Protection for Children
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance
Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code permits California residents to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information about the types of personal information the business has shared with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year.
These products can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65warnings.ca.gov
In case of any queries regarding privacy, kindly reach out to us via our email at email@example.com