This movement will fit a surface that is up to 3/8-inches (9.5mm) thick. It is ideal to repair a treasured clock or even to design your own clock to decorate your home or as a gift. Almost anything you can drill a 3/8-inch (9.5mm) diameter hole in, can be turned into a clock. The most important thing is to select a movement that closely matches the thickness of the piece you are using to make a clock; this one has a shaft length of 3/8-inches (9.5mm) and so will fit a surface up to that thickness. The numerals are 13/16-inches (20.6mm) high. The minute hand is approximately 2.7-inches (68.5mm) long and the hour hand is 2inches (50.8mm) long. The quart movement requires a AA battery which is not included. Full assembly instructions are supplied.
- Ideal replacement parts for your treasured clock
- Design and make your own clock
- Includes gold colored hands and numerals
- Quartz clock movement (needs AA battery which is not included)
- Comes with full assembly instructions