Gypsophila, commonly known as baby’s breath, is a symbol of everlasting love, pureness, and innocence, which is frequently used in wedding planning. Long-lasting and inexpensive makes it perfect for wedding DIY projects and decorations, from chandeliers to wreaths to boutonnieres. Here I’ve rounded up some great baby’s breath wedding ideas and hope you guys love them.
- Babys Breath Bouquets & Boutonnieres.
- Babys Breath Centerpiece.
- Gypsophila Wedding Cakes decor.
- DIY Baby’s Breath Ball & Wreath.
10 Ways To Wear Baby’s Breath In Your Hair
- Clustered into a colossal wreath.
- Abundantly spilling over an oversize side chignon.
- Woven into a floral crown with pink roses.
- Tucked into a messy French braid.
- A sprig slipped into loose beachy waves.
- In a crescent moon formation outlining an elegant French twist.
- At the base of a ponytail.
Finish these projects, you may need to bent or prune the artificial babys breath stems.
- Quantity: Pack of 2 baby’s breath artificial bulk in white (14 forks,Total of 882 white blooms ).
- Color & Size: Artificial lifelike baby’s breath bush in white 13.8 Tall x 15.7 wide. 7 forks per Bush, Measure Approx. 11.8 Long. 3 branches with 21 groups flowers of each fork (approx. 441 flower heads each bush), each group small flower has a cup-like calyx.
- Material: Faux baby’s breath gypsophila flowers, internally bendable wired plastic stem and silica gel flower head, uv resistant, poisonless and harmless, no maintenance or watering needed.
- Beautiful baby’s breath wildflower bush in white with accent greenery. Use this full baby’s breath bush for an adorable centerpiece, or clip apart and use as filler flowers in your vintage weddings or rustic weddings bouquets for an accent of pretty white flowers to match any design!
- Tips: If the product is dusty, hair dryer with cold air available.