Mrs. Anderson???s Non-Stick Steamed Pudding Mold is professional-quality nonstick bakeware for creating beautiful baked puddings without the sticky, baked-on mess. Crafted from professional-quality aluminum with an anodized surface that creates a naturally non-stick surface that???s also scratch resistant. The locking lid helps keep moisture and pudding ingredients inside and prevents them from boiling over. Easy to use and clean. Whether learning how to bake steamed plum pudding or perfecting a family recipe for rice pudding, this nonstick pudding mold offers an amazing baking experience every time. Bake favorite foods for breakfast, lunch, brunch, holiday meals, and outdoor entertaining. Easy to use. Recipe and instructions included. Great for chocolate pudding, pumpkin, and other baked pudding recipes. Made from professional-quality aluminum with an anodized surface that???s scratch resistant, Mrs. Anderson???s Non-Stick Steamed Pudding Mold provides even baking and quick release of baked goods without them sticking. For best results, use wooden or nylon tools that won???t scratch the surface. Never cut baked goods in the mold. Hand wash in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co.
- Mrs. Anderson’s 1.6-liter Steamed Pudding Mold for making traditional homemade steamed pudding without the sticky, baked-on mess
- Professional-quality aluminum with an anodized surface that creates a naturally non-stick surface that’s scratch resistant and easy to clean
- Great for making steamed plum pudding, chocolate, pumpkin, and other pudding recipes; recipe and instructions included; 1.6-Liter capacity, 7.25 x 7 x 5.5-Inches
- Lid locks moisture in and prevents boil-overs; handle allows easy removal of lid; center tube ensures even heat distribution for faster cooking times
- Use wooden or nylon tools; never cut in the pan; hand wash in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly