Get clean and professional looking edging for lawns, gardens, tree rings, and flower beds in a single afternoon with scallop top EasyFlex LandShark Pound-In Landscape Edging. Easy to customize and install, this landscaping kit is made of recycled plastic, requires minimal preparation, and has all the materials you need to create clean and simple paths: a 100-foot?landscape edging coil with a serrated bottom edge, and 2 heavy duty stakes to securely anchor and link pieces of edging. Whether you’re an experienced landscaper or a DIY weekend warrior, EasyFlex Pound-In?Landscape Edging makes it?easy to keep your garden in shape. Flexible, yet sturdy plastic can be molded into aggressive curves or hold its shape in a straight line. With serrated teeth for biting through the soil, the Pound-In Edging creates a barrier to help keep weeds out of garden beds. Simply trim the edging to the desired length, dig a shallow trench, and gently hammer the edging in place. Areas with particularly rocky or compacted soil and clay may benefit from moistening the ground prior to trenching to loosen the dirt and allow for easier installation.
- EasyFlex LANDSHARK POUND-IN landscape edging: landscape edging with a decorative?wood grain pattern with?scallop top?and??- with?minimal ground preparation, ?create a beautifully landscaped yard without having to hire a professional
- Kit includes: 100 foot serrated coil of?wood grain?scallop topped?brown landscape edging and 2 heavy duty anchoring stakes to keep the ends of the edging in place
- Do-it-yourself: Score the ground around your design, place the edging in?the?desired location and gently push or hammer with the serrated edge facing down
- FLEXIBLE: Flexible, yet sturdy plastic allows the edging to be installed to create straight lines or smooth curves
- Customizable length: for shorter lengths, simply measure?outthe amount needed for your project and cut with garden shears – or create a larger design by using the included stakes to join multiple coils