Meet the Adelaide Dinnerware Collection in grey, inspired by a 1770 Toile pattern. With a creamy ivory backdrop and a hand-applied decal in an elegant grey, this porcelain dinnerware set features a romantic spring scene of birds singing among flowering branches in an intricate woodland tableau. The timeless elegance of Toile lends this collection a refined appeal that will last for years to come. The lovely pattern and the classic style of the porcelain are truly delightful, but the set is also durable and practical. Made of chip-resistant porcelain that is safe for the microwave and the dishwasher, Adelaide dinnerware is both beautiful and functional. This round 16-piece set includes service for four people, with four dinner plates, four salad plates, four cereal bowls, and four matching mugs.
- Complete 16 piece porcelain dinnerware set offers service for 4, inspired by a 1770 Toile pattern
- Features a romantic spring scene of birds hopping between woodland branches with hand applied decal, set on a turquoise backdrop
- Includes (4) dinner plates, (4) salad plates, (4) bowls, and (4) mugs
- Dinnerware collection is ideal for every occasion; Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Offers a beautiful presentation for your dining table; Proudly designed in New York City